The Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) workshop helps food manufacturers learn about the HACCP principles and provides a hands-on opportunity to apply this knowledge with oversight of instructors who are experts in this field.
This course is offered as a two-day workshop. Please contact us at (Foodsci_ext@utk.edu; 865-974-7331) if you would like more information.
Who Should Attend
Personnel working with food manufacturers processing meat and poultry, especially those with food safety, quality assurance, or quality compliance roles. Other food manufacturers who need knowledge of HACCP but are not manufacturing these products will also benefit from this training.
- Role of HACCP in Food Manufacturing
- HACCP Prerequisite Programs
- Microbiological, Chemical, and Physical Hazards
- Conducting a Hazard Analysis
- Determining Critical Control Points
- Determining Critical Limits, Monitoring Methods, and Corrective Actions
- Verification Procedures
- Validation of the HACCP Principles
|Virtual Workshop||June 9 – 10, 2020|| Live Course that will be held online Virtually with instructor interactions|
*Audio/microphone and video capabilities will be needed for the course