The Principles of Sanitation for Food Manufacturers workshop will help food manufacturers learn about the principles of sanitation in food manufacturing and work with experts in the field and apply their knowledge in hands-on lab exercises.
Who Should Attend
QA/QC personnel, sanitation managers and supervisors, plant managers, and any staff that would benefit from increased knowledge on the principles of sanitation within the food manufacturing environment.
- Principles of sanitation for food processors
- Selecting the appropriate methods and chemicals for sanitation events
- The ecology of a food processing environment
- How to detect, monitor and control for microorganisms and chemicals that are pertinent to your sanitation program
- How to implement sanitary design in the processing plant
- The importance of Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures (SSOPs) in your food safety plan
- Validating your sanitation regime
Hands on Exercises
- Evaluating rapid sanitation monitoring tools
- Techniques for testing equipment, air and surfaces for food processors
- Interpreting microbiological test results
- None Scheduled at this time